Allied Training take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account. This privacy notice will come into effect on the 25th May 2018, and it applies to any Website, Learning Management System, Contractor Management System, or service operated by Allied Training. This policy describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information.
Walken Training & Development Limited, T/A Allied Training is a limited company incorporated in Ireland with company registration number 503849. The registered Address is Allied Training, 6c Kerlogue Business Park, Rosslare Road, Wexford. Our Current location is Allied HUB, Whitemill Industrial Estate, Wexford, Ireland.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When ordering, filling out forms or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, contact details as well as address. Any information which you provide in this way is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
If you make a payment via our website, we also have information about you stored with Stripe. Below is a list of that information.
• The origin country of your payment information (as determined by Stripe)
• The amount you have been billed and the date of the billing
• Your full payment information (this is only accessible to Stripe)
• Your payment card brand (Mastercard, Visa etc, this is accessible to both us and Stripe)
• The last four digits of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
• The expiry date of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
2. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
3. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
4. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
5. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
HOW LONG DOES ALLIED TRAINING RETAIN MY INFORMATION FOR
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes, in accordance with the Allied Training Data Retention Policy or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner.
Should you request deletion of your data, where we are legally allowed, we will delete your personal information as soon as possible after we receive your request. Please note that in certain circumstances we may not be able to delete your data, Allied Training will respond to your request within 30 days.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Yes. This site uses small files known as cookies as part of user authentication and to collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, all information is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. No information is collected that could be used by us to personally identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items;
• The IP address of the visitors’ web service.
• The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com or .net).
• The previous website address from which the visitor reached us including any such terms used.
• Google Analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this website.
• The type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
• We will make no attempt to identify individual visitors or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of Allied Training never to disclose any technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third parties unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information, if any, will be used only by Allied Training and only for statistical purposes. You should note that technical details which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of GDPR.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we work to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
At any time you are welcome to contact us and request access to the information we hold about you. Please send your requests to email@example.com
When you communicate using the contact us form we may collect your first name and last name, phone number and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
If you follow a link from our website, application or service to another site or service, this Privacy Notice will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services or other data controllers and we encourage you to read the privacy notices appearing on those sites or services.
We currently use Stripe as our payment processor. Stripe is an online payment processor for internet businesses and is fully GDPR compliant. We have no direct access to your financial details.
From time to time, Allied Training may partner with other companies to jointly offer products, services, or programs. If you purchase, specifically express interest in, or register for a jointly–offered product, service, or program from or through Allied Training, we may share the data you have provided in connection with your purchase or your expression of interest with our partner(s). At no point does Allied Training share payment information with any business partner.
Allied Training does not control our business partners’ use of the Data about Allied Training Customers that we collect, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you may opt not to purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly offered product or service.
YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR RIGHTS
If you are resident in a member state of the EU or in the EEA, you have all or some of the following rights:
• the right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information;
• the right to have your information rectified or erased or place restrictions on processing your information
• the right to object to the processing of your information
• the right to access any information you provided to us
• where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
• the right to object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling; and
• the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters (E.g. in Ireland, the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office).
If you request a copy of your information, in certain circumstances, you may be required to pay an administrative fee.
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know by so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or parts of our website, elearning applications, and services.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. However, we will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice. We will always keep an updated version of this Privacy Notice on our website, so please read it when you visit the website (the ‘last updated’ reference tells you when we last updated this Privacy Notice)
If you have any queries about how we treat your information, the contents of this Privacy Notice, your rights under GDPR, how to update your records or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, please write to Terry Walsh, Allied HUB, Whitemill Industrial Estate, Wexford or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org